Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Sharks continue to collect points

So my prediction earlier today was very wrong. They didnt win 4-1, the were on the losing end of a 4-3 O.T. score. The good news is that they still get that extra point and are now a sparkling 14-4-4 and 4 points ahead of the closest teams that trail them.

Dany Heatley scored in the game which ties him with the league lead in goals with 14 on the season. It was another snipe, beautiful wrist shot with an equaly beautiful pass by You-Know-Who.

Patty Marleau also scored a very nice goal, and it is the league leading 9 goal on the road. Those are some very impressive stats and if these guys keep it up this is the year that the sharks will go all the way.

I was told to put up my Christmas List on my blog and after some thinking here it goes:

A new electric razor (I lost half of the blade to my current one which still works but not well)

A snow board, with snow boarding extras (whatever it is that snow boarders wear with the snow board) because there is a mountain/hill that my roomates are going to now that there is snow and I think that it would be nice to join them. I would think that the most important thing that someone would need to know is that i am a size 9 and that when I snow board I put my right foot forward.

Pokemon cards (just kidding)

Shark clothing (not kidding)

Socks, preferably long and warm and white

Some video games that I will post once I see what I have after I recieve my house hold goods.

Maybe some moveis or Two And A Half Men seasons (I have the first 3 seasons so anything after that would be appropriate)

A girlfriend (not kidding)

pictures of family, preferably of them smileing and doing fun things.

Something that will motivate me to exercise

A way to charge the battery in my camera

So that is what I was able to come up with after some thought and I will be sure to add or subtract from it accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Nathan!! We were so excited to see that you posted! Twice!! We feel rich!
    We are really going to miss you at Christmas, too. It won't be the same without your smile on Christmas morning, and the rest of the time, too. I hope that you are NOT shoveling snow on Christmas, although it occurs to me that shoveling snow is a pretty good work out, and your could take "a way to exercise" off your gift list.
    And we sincerely hope that your next CG post will be in HAWAII!! You deserve it!
    Try and stay warm!
    Love you!
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete