Sunday, January 17, 2010

The house I call home in Cordova













So in no particular order I have finally posted pictures of my home in Cordova. The house has been under some serious cleaning over the past two days and I decided that I would capture it in all of its glory. Not that you can tell but right now it even smells good in the house. The second picture is a little bit of my bed room. I was quiet surprised with the amount of trash I was able to find and of course throw away.
In the fourth picture you can see the wood burning stove, although we hardly use it anymore it is a very nice homing touch. It gives a sort of classical feel to the house. In the fifth photo you can see the couch. Everyone loves the couch because it is super comfortable and you have a great view to the t.v. (nothing like watching the hockey game comfortably). In the last picture we have the kitchen that I went even as far as to do the dishes and bleach the counter.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Nathan! Your home in Cordova looks very nice, indeed! Especially the kitchen!

    Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete