Thursday, April 9, 2009

the dogs of Monroe


These dogs that i am taking care of are for the most part pretty good. they are also annoying at times jumping up on you when they are excited. They are down right horrible when i get out of the shower because they are all over me with there hair, lickng me with their toungues (we all know where those have been used) and rubbing their noses all over. Cody is the big black and white one and Cassie is the small brown and white one. Cody loves to chew things untill there is nothing left to chew and Cassie throws up after eating and drinking within the same 10 minutes. They play with eachother really well which is good because i know a lot of sibllings who don't and sometimes its just ugly. I would say that Cassie is my favorite between the two because she is soooo much more gentel and understanding then Cody. Cody is really fun to play ball with, not to play nintendo with.

5 comments:

  1. Yah! You did it! (I knew you could!)
    Okay, now if you're taking requests, can I see what the BEQ is like?
    Many thanks,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan. Yes I agrre that those dogs are no match for Storm behaviour wise. See how spoiled you are! You should do a blog post on your value menu Subway for lunch and Little Ceasers Pizza for lunch! All for under $10 a day. Who knows you may end up writing a book about that one day.

    Love your Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Nate! I love that you have a blog! Now you can keep everyone updated in one easy place! Be forewarned, though, that people start to complain if you don't update fairly frequently! I know, because we're guilty of not updating frequently!
    Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My favorite nephew! how good to be ablt o keep up with your fun life! Congrats on poassing your driving test, we look forward to seeing you for Easter!
    Love Auntie Valarie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I have just recently learned to spell and it's not going well.....

    ReplyDelete