Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sycamore Huanted ship

This is one high quality costume, I was getting complements all night from every angle and had a lot of fun with it.



As you can see the pants were a touch too big, but aside from that it was a perfect fit.





Some of the kids wanted to know if I was the joker from the movie, to which I reluctenly said no but they still wanted to shake my hand and take picutres with me which I did so gladly.




There is another costume party tonight that I am going to go to, so you might see more of this handsome devil known now as the "Canadian Joker"

2 comments:

  1. Nathan, I'm so glad you finally found and purchased this costume...you do the Joker perfectly! We miss you...only about 7 weeks now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and pictures, Nathan! I had to expand one of the pictures to be sure that it was really you!! You did a great job on the makeup, and you'll get lots of use from this costume, too!
    Congratulations on winning the contest, too!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete