Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I will be cleaning this up soon




This is what my room looks like now. I have been very fortuneate to be given the second biggest bedroom in the house and it is indeed a perfect size for me.


The only problem is that I have some how become extremely lazy and dont clean up anything. Althoug I dont really have a good place to put stuff that doesnt mean that I should leave my clothers on the floor as you see them now.
I am getting underway for a while starting this Thursday and if everything goes according to plan I shall have it all cleaned up in weeks time with everything orginized too boot. If you want to get a hold of my the email should be working: nathanile.d.murphy@uscg.mil.

4 comments:

  1. How many weeks are we talking till you get your room cleaned up??
    Have a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...you need furniture! That would help you get organized :)
    I love you!
    Mom
    P.S. I hope you find some of your missing stuff when you clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, you have your name spelled incorrectly in your e-mail address - you'll never get any mail, that way!

    Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm beginning to think you *won't* be cleaning your room up soon!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete